Tuesday 24 January 2012

Inaugural blog-post on my new blog!


I am the senior mortgage broker with Ottawa-Carleton Mortgage. With 25 years serving the Ottawa real estate market, I know the importance of ensuring my clients are informed and understand the process of closing a succesful mortgage transaction. As a broker, I deal with dozens of financial institutions, including the "Big Banks" and many life and trust companies. It is with this varied source of funds I am able to offer competitive rates and products to fill many individual needs.

You get more information at my website - www.mortgagemoney.ca

This blog will generally be complimentary to my website, twitter and my Facebook page and will allow me to provide weekly updates and my view of the market.


No comments:

Post a Comment